Become a Certified Professional
Our training series Business Rules and Decision Analysis: Hands-On Workshop and Business Analysis with Business Rules: Workshop on Business Requirement & Modeling have both been approved to be earn 16 CDU and PD hours each.
Become a certified practitioner in …
- Business Rules
- Business Analysis with Business Rules
BRS training teaches the practical hands-on techniques you need for success in your organization. To recognize your achievement you can become a Certified Practitioner. BRS has made special arrangements for your Certification to be awarded by the worldwide thought leaders in these professional fields.
Levels of Certification Offered
Level 1: Basic Certification for each attendee who completes our training.
Level 2: Practitioner (BRP) Certification for anyone with at least 1 year of practical experience and demonstrated working knowledge of business rule techniques.
Level 3: Advanced Practitioner (ABRP) Certification for anyone with at least 3 years of practical experience and extensive working knowledge of business rules techniques.
Level 2 and 3 Certification is awarded to candidates based on the following:
- Letter from a manager verifying the number of years of active participation in business rule projects.
- Candidate’s responses to a questionnaire about the work performed.
- Review of the answers to the questionnaire to determine the appropriate level of certification.
- Payment of a certification fee of $450 US per candidate.