Educational programs from the recognized world leaders in the business rules approach
Business Rule Solutions offers a comprehensive line of world-class training programs, seminars, and workshops that are custom tailored to meet your specific needs. If you're looking for educational insight on the world of business rules, our team of recognized business rule leaders will help show you the way.
Our carefully targeted educational offerings cover the crucial areas of business rules, business analysis, business-driven requirements development, and rule management. Our highly regarded instructors blend top-notch teaching skills with real-world examples and experience to meet your professional training needs.
Please contact us to learn more about these special training programs or to schedule an in-house event for your company
We offer management-level briefings about the business rule approach - from one hour up to a full day, depending on your needs. This session allows your management to understand the central issues from a business perspective, and to brainstorm the potential opportunities and risks of the approach for your organization. The session may be tailored to specific areas of management interest. Very effective as a means to kick-start your initiative.
Introduction to the Business Rule Approach
This session introduces the concepts and techniques of the business rule approach, and discusses the related issues of methodology, tools and rule management. With its open-ended format, the session will answer your staff's questions and concerns about what the approach means and how it works in practice. The session may be tailored to your specific training needs. Very effective as a means to bring participants with diverse backgrounds on-board.
This is one of our most popular service offerings. Instead of pure lecture and class exercises, we team with your staff to conduct "live" demonstration project work. Using a select subset of the business area, BRS shows how requirements and rules are gathered in a facilitated session. Short tutorial sessions are embedded at strategic points to ensure participants understand the relevant tasks and techniques. Our goal in this hands-on approach is to enable your staff to effectively initiate and conduct the project work immediately after the sessions.Click to learn more
In this standard seminar offering you will learn about ...
- Achieving Business Adaptability Through Business Rules
- Business Rule Tools and Technology
- Business Rule Methodologies
- Fitting Business Rules into your Project Environment...and into your Organization
- Organizing and Managing your Business Rules for Scalability
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Pitfalls, Lessons Learned and Best Practices
- The Latest Trends and Emerging Standards
- Establishing Rule Management
- Rethinking Governance
In this standard seminar offering, attendees will learn about ...
- Creating a business model
- Developing the best possible business solution with business people
- Balancing process models with a strategy model and clear business concepts
- Using business rules in developing requirements
- Ensuring continuing business alignment of your project
- Enabling effective communication between business and IT professionals
- Involving business people at the right times in the right ways
- Dramatically improving your requirements and avoid costly downstream rewrites and delays
In this standard seminar offering you will learn how to ...
- Select the right kind(s) of source material
- Identify the right people to participate, and when and how
- Bring business expertise to the table and validate your interpretations
- Establish the right perspective and scope for analyzing the rules
- Apply rule harvesting techniques
- Develop appropriate visualizations, including dependency diagrams and decision tables
- Interpret and reduce source material into well-formed business rules
- Organize the work effort -- when to work together and how to work apart
- Coordinate your rule management set-up
- Executive Briefings
- Introduction to the Business Rule Approach
- Learning by Doing
- Business Rules From A-Z
- Business Rules Approach to Requirements
- Harvesting Business Rules
Conferences & Seminars