Eight Principles for the Point of Knowledge – Where Business Rules HappenWe are already living in a knowledge economy – let’s start acting like it! It’s know-how (business rules) that makes your company smart. Let’s get to the point of that knowledge.
- All know-how expressed in business terms – no ITSpeak.
- All know-how presented/applied selectively in exactly-as-needed fashion.
- All know-how presented/applied in ‘just-in-time’ fashion.
- All interactions gauged to the knowledge level of the role and the person.
- All workers enabled to ‘play up’ to level of ablest workers.
- All decisions made 100% consistently – no exceptions (except intentionally).
- All applications of business rules traceable and transparent.
- All know-how managed directly – by business people and business analysts.
Tags: Business Rule Concepts, business rule principles, Business Rules, knowledge economy, Principles