My keynote for the Sydney BBC Conference next week … Business Rules: Putting the Business Back in ControlDoing more of the same, just faster, is not going to close the gap between what business people need and what IT can deliver. And no silver bullets will ever fix the problem. Instead, your company needs to rethink its current means and methods – to take a step back and really see the elephant. Proven solutions for today’s challenges and opportunities exist. The handwriting is on the wall for those who wish to see it, a new vision for truly business-driven IT. The end-goal is empowerment, both of business people and of business analysts. Come and share a fresh look at business processes, business requirements, and business architectures, and see how better business capabilities are readily within reach.
- Engineering policy-based business solutions
- Order-of-magnitude improvements in business capabilities
- Compliance, traceability and know-how – all built-in
- The pathway from gridlock to business agility
- Taking business analysis to the next level
- Restoring a sense of empowerment and creativity in the workplace
Tags: keynote, policy-based business solutions, Sydney BBC 2012