I’m an avid fan of soccer … and, of course, business rules. I recently found the following business rule via a Twitter search and just had to ask what it meant.
– Can’t sign a player and then loan him out to another Premier League club in same window, business rule
as fee charged
– For U.S. audience, but avid football fans, what is motivation for not-in-same-window business rule?
– Personally, I have no idea, can’t see the logic. He could go on loan internationally, but not domestically.
– Just one more ques. re not-in-same-window business rule. Uh, what’s a window? Period of time? Season?
– Summer window is July 1st – Sept 1st, it’s just the off season registration period. January is the Jan window.
I am still in the dark, but I didn’t want to bug the kind folks any more. What I need is a blueprint to the concepts, a fact model, to bootstrap my way into a meaningful conversation quickly.